Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
THE PINBALL ARCADE
lista stołów które znikną
Cytat:Everyone,
Here's the list of what will no longer be available for purchase after June 30th, 2018. (In no particular order)

1Tales of the Arabian Nights
2Theatre of Magic
3Medieval Madness
4The Machine: Bride of Pin•Bot
5Cirqus Voltaire
6FunHouse
7Gorgar
8Monster Bash
9Black Knight
10Creature from the Black Lagoon
11Elvira and the Party Monsters
12No Good Gofers
13Taxi
14Scared Stiff
15Twilight Zone
16Star Trek: The Next Generation
17Attack from Mars
18Dr. Dude & HIs Excellent Ray
19Firepower
20Cactus Canyon
21Space Shuttle
22White Water
23Centaur
24PIN•BOT
25The Champion Pub
26Whirlwind
27Terminator 2: Judgment Day
28Fish Tales
29Black Rose
30Black Knight 2000
31WHO Dunnit
32High Speed
33Junk Yard
34Diner
35Bram Stoker's Dracula
36The Party Zone
37Earthshaker
38The Addams Family
39Cyclone
40Jack Bot
41Xenon
42Red and Ted's Road Show
43Safe Cracker
44The Getaway: High Speed 2
45F-14 Tomcat
46No Fear: Dangerous Sports
47Judge Dredd
48Fireball
49Hurricane
50Inianapolis 500
51Eight Ball Deluxe
52Doctor Who
53Swords Of Fury
54Paragon
55Firepower II
56World Champion Soccer
57Fathom
58Spanish Eyes
59Wild Card
60Banzai Run
61Sorcerer
https://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade/p...6664197719

Cytat:WMS Licensing FAQ's

1. Why has the license not been renewed? Whose decision was it?

The company that controls the WMS IP chose not to renew our agreement.

2. When will the Williams/Bally tables stop being sold?

June 30th

3. Will there be discounts on the tables before the contract expires? If not, why?

No, our agreement with WMS prohibits there being any sales on their tables before we have to take them off the market.

4. Will there be any updates/bug fixes for the tables before/after the contract expires?

Yes, we will continue to support all of the tables in Pinball Arcade.

5. What will happen to the tables that are already owned (or unlocked, as with the Kickstarter rewards) once the contract expires?

Everyone who owns a WMS table will still own it, and have full access to it. We will modify the game via updates before June 30th on each platform so that players can no longer buy WMS tables if they haven’t already. In most cases, if you don’t own a WMS you won’t be able to see that table in the game at all.

6. Would future hardware (iPhones/iPads, Android devices) be updated to allow the Williams/Bally tables to work correctly, or will there be a time when these are completely unplayable?

We will continue to support all of the tables in Pinball Arcade for customers who bought them. This includes support for users who need to re-download tables they’ve already bought.

7. With the loss of the Williams/Bally tables, what's the future of the app? Will we see it continued with new non-Williams/Bally tables?

Our “Season 8” release will include all of the Stern tables that we’ve done to date for SPA plus a couple more. We will continue to develop and release non-WMS tables. Once the WMS tables are removed from sale, the remaining tables for sale in the game (Stern, Gottlieb, and Alvin G) will be restructured into different packs based primarily on the table manufacture.

8. What's happening with the staff at FarSight? Will there be layoffs?

There are no plans to lay off any FarSight staff.

9. Is FarSight working on other projects?

Yes, in addition to developing many more digital versions of Stern tables, more Gottlieb tables, possibly more tables from other manufactures, and an awesome 2D pinball experience for mobile, we’re working on a couple new cross-platform games that are yet to be officially announced – primarily for console.

10This sucks, right?

We are very disappointed by the WMS license holder’s decision – so it’s not great. But we’ll be working to enhance the players’ enjoyment of all of the tables in Pinball Arcade for years to come.
https://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade/p...0604207325
Odpowiedz
Szczerze mówiąc nie widzę tu żadnej sensacji.

Z informacji wynika że posiadali legalna licencję ale po prostu właśnie się ona kończy a nie dogadali się w sprawie jej przedłużenia. Z tego co przeczytałem w FAQ rozumiem że WMS wyczaił że popularność fliperów powoli wraca i może uda się na tym zaroić więcej więc podniósł cenę (lub chciał w jakiś inny sposób zmienić warunki umowy aby była ona dla nich bardziej korzystna).

Użytkownicy nic nie tracą, kto kupił ten może używać nadal (kto nie kupił ma jeszcze szanse). Stoły z końcem czerwca znikną po prostu ze sklepów i tyle.
Odpowiedz
Na szczęście w internecie nic nie znika Wink
Odpowiedz
NEX napisał(a):Szczerze mówiąc nie widzę tu żadnej sensacji.
PA to chyba najprostszy sposób żeby zapoznać się z klasyką i wdrążyć w świat flipperow, jak będzię teraz wyglądać droga nowych entuzjastów jeśli nie będą mieli okazji spróbować swoich sił na tych maszynach?
oczywiście, wystarczy kupić i po problemie ale forma F2P jest tu też istotna.
Odpowiedz
Mam nadzieję, że inna firma będzie kontynuować TPA i zakupi licencję, bo nie oszukujmy się Farsight, to najbardziej siermiężna firma z możliwych.
Odpowiedz
[Obrazek: 34071712_901183003398703_441810751306963...e=5B83C2C7]
Odpowiedz
rychło w czas Big Grin
Odpowiedz
Ale czy ja źle widzę, czy oni chcą za włączenie tej funkcji 149$ (opcja dla tych którzy mają już kupione stoły). ? Parę lat temu oficjalnie ogłaszali, że cabinet support będzie w cenie więc ludzie kupowali
Odpowiedz
Pytanie do osoby która wykasowała moje posty, w jaki sposób złamałem regulamin?
Odpowiedz
Paskudny napisał(a):Pytanie do osoby która wykasowała moje posty, w jaki sposób złamałem regulamin?
Pirackie wersje oprogramowania są jak zapewne wiesz sprzeczne z polskim prawem. Nie możemy takich treści publikować na forum, co zawarte jest oczywiście w Regulaminie:

Cytat:Regulamin. Dział "Niedozwolone Treści":
1. Zabronione jest umieszczanie przez Użytkowników treści sprzecznych z polskim prawem
Odpowiedz
Ale namieszali...
Podzielili stoły na paczki w zależności od producentów i to ma nawet sens ale... w przypadku Sternów skopali. Sterny podzielili na dwa packi - do pierwszego dorzucili AC/DC i Star Treka (z SPA), do drugiego Mustanga. Szkopuł w tym że nie można ich dokupić osobno - aby zagrać na ST lub AC/DC trzeba kupić cały pack. Bez sensu.
Coś mam wrażenie że nie mają pomysłu na dalszy rozwój TPA/SPA Sad
Odpowiedz
NEX napisał(a):Coś mam wrażenie że nie mają pomysłu na dalszy rozwój TPA/SPA Sad

Ja tam myślę, że jest to dość opłacalna nisza i wkrótce Wszystko co zniknęło z TPA wypłynie w innym miejscu może w ciekawszej formie. Bo to nisza z klientami którzy zapłacą Smile. I generalnie ciekawi mnie jaka była rzeczywista przyczyna ich wtopy. Bo w bałagan licencyjny nie chce mi się mimo wszystko wierzyć.
Odpowiedz
Kolejnymi stołami które niebawem ukażą się będą chyba: Big Buck Hunter® Pro i Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons™.

Dobrze, że FS kontynuuje swoją działalność.
Odpowiedz
A już dziś w nocy, czyli 31 sierpnia o 1:00 naszego czasu można będzie zdobyć za free jakiś tytuł.

www.twitch.tv/farsight_studios
https://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade/p...3518368032
Odpowiedz
Właśnie dodali Big Buck Hunter® Pro i Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons™.

Pograłem trochę na Big Buck Hunter i mogę śmiało powiedzieć że fliper posiada całkiem fajnie przemyślane zasady.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 4 gości